PDA

View Full Version : happy new ba3

totchmatin
09-11-2011, 03:05
Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Once I was dying," said Nasruddin one day, "It was then that a fish saved my life."

"How? Please tell me." asked a curious listener.

"I was dying out of hunger. There was a river nearby. I caught the fish and ate it. It saved my life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, one of Nasruddin's friends came to him and said: "Dear Nasruddin, will you please lend me your donkey? I have to travel to the next village to deliver some goods by sundown."

"Oh", replied Nasruddin with a pretension of anxiety, "but mine has already been taken by somebody else."

Just then the bray of a donkey was heard.

The man said to Bohlool, "You said your donkey has been taken but there it is. Is it not?"

Nasruddin replied, "You are a strange and stupid friend. Even after forty years of friendship, you listen to a donkey but not to me. You shall not have my donkey".

Many years ago there lived in a remote village a young man who refused to believe that Allah has total control of everything.

One day he told his mother that Allah cannot make him eat food if he didn't want to eat for a day. To prove this, he decided to stay hungry for a day and see if Allah can make him eat. His mother tried her best to make her foolish son see reason but it was of no use. The son was bent on proving his point. Annoyed of his mother's entreaties, he ran some distance away and decided to climb a tree to escape being disturbed. The poor mother left her son's food under the tree thinking that her son might finally give up his adamance and want to eat.

As night fell, a group of robbers were passing by that tree. The plate of delicious food caught their eye. They looked at each other in amazement and thought that someone must be playing a trick on them.

"Could it be that the law officers are trying to poison us with good food?" said one of the robbers.

"It may be possible." said the others. "Let's see" they said and looked around to see if there was anyone nearby. Suddenly one of them noticed the young man sitting atop the tree. The robbers got suspisious. They pulled him down and told him to eat the food to see if it is poisoned.

The young man refused to eat as the day had not passed and he was still under his oath. Not knowing about his motive, the robbers became suspicious and started beating the young man to eat. The young man finally relented and started eating. Seeing that the food was not poisoned, the robbers left him and went away.

The young man had to admit that Allah has total control of everything!

Audirs
29-11-2011, 02:24
Ik heb account aangemaakt om nerd te spreken maar hij reageert niet op zijn topic
van auto invoer en ik kan geen pm sturen. Kan je m vrage of hij online komt of
dat je zijn email geeft of ik mijn email. Hoe dan ook

IMO
29-11-2011, 08:41
gozer, emails geven wij niet weg

totchmatin
02-12-2011, 11:30
Ik heb account aangemaakt om nerd te spreken maar hij reageert niet op zijn topic
van auto invoer en ik kan geen pm sturen. Kan je m vrage of hij online komt of
dat je zijn email geeft of ik mijn email. Hoe dan ook

plz speak english i cant speak nedrland

totchmatin
02-12-2011, 11:32
gozer, emails geven wij niet weg

plz speak english.tamazight or arabic i cant speak nedrland :'(

nerd
03-12-2011, 12:44
Great

totchmatin
08-12-2011, 08:12